Welcoming Spring in Independent Living for Seniors – Ashland, NE
Are you ready for the spring season this year? Well, despite the mass distribution of COVID-19 vaccines across the U.S., there is still a need for recovery time that keeps you from going outside. That said, here are some very satisfactory ways that can help you bring the spring season inside independent living for seniors in places like Ashland, NE, for the time being.
Are you wondering what a crystal sun-catcher can do when hanged by your window? Since the consciousness of every person craves change, the crystal sun-catcher can help in making changes or transforming some aspect of your life. It helps to de-clutter, organize, and provide a sense of order in independent living spaces.
- Activates positive energy or breaks up negative energy.
- Helps balance areas without lack light and color.
- Calms and balances out areas with much clutter or chaotic energy.
If you are fond of houseplants, you can enhance the look of your indoor gardens with several blooming flower plants.
- African violet – This can bloom several times per year with just little effort needed to grow.
- Flowering maple – You can grow it in a hanging basket, plant upright like a tree, or prune it to keep it shrubby. This will resemble a maple tree but does not belong to the family.
- Oxalis – It provides shamrock-shape leaves that are charming and beautiful, making it a perfect gift during St. Patrick’s Day.
- Peace lily – This has large, deep green leaves that can add a tropical touch to any room. It is likewise one of the easiest flowering houseplants you can grow in independent living for seniors.
- Anthurium – You may find this plant having the shape of a heart within its flowers and foliage.
- Jasmine – One of the most fragrant houseplants you can grow is jasmine. It is also so easy to grow if given lots of sunlight and moisture.
When you are going to spend the spring season indoors, it is best to find some essential oils that suit the occasion. But that is not so hard to find because essential oils for spring is so many to consider.
- Atlas cedarwood
- Bay laurel
- Lemon balm
The list goes on and on. In fact, there are some blends or combinations that you can create out of these essential oils and make your springtime more fun and relaxing even while spending time in independent living for seniors.
You can also use cheerful spring colors to refresh your living space this season.
- Yellow – The cheeriest spring color you can use.
- Gray – This can be so compatible with the spring season.
- Blush – Aside from popularity of blush all-year round, it has a particular allure this time of year.
- Bright blue – This color can greatly remind you of the great outdoors, which you can pair with green.
- Sage green – This feels so fresh, organic, and suited for both feminine and masculine spaces.
Seasonal affective disorders can be treated using sun lamps intended for independent living for seniors. That is why choosing the right sun lamp can be so challenging. But when choosing the perfect one for your needs, it must be in accordance with any health issue that you wish to address.
Searching for a trustworthy and homey space dedicated to Independent Living for Seniors in Ashland, NE? Click here to check out some of our current floor plans!
Richmont Senior Living is proud to serve Ashland, NE and the surrounding cities: Memphis, Springfield, South Bend, Greenwood, Murdock, Waverly, Murdock, Ithaca, and Chalco